Thursday, September 15, 2011

Dear Ikea.

I have to say it: I'm a huge Ikea fan. Not only for their prices, but for their design and style. I really love it! 
Last week I received the 2012 Ikea catalogue and I think I've flicked through it more than 20 times!
I've picked some of the best (old and new) items, in my opinion, that I'd really love to have in my living room.


Poäng armchair, Stockholm side table, Stockholm pouffe.

Bräda laptop support, Flört pocket.

Olunda picture, PS clock, Trådig bowl, Livat vase.

Förhöja wall cabinet, Bestå wall cabinet (with glass doors).

All pictures from Ikea.

2 comments:

Anika said...

Amen! Me too!!
Its functional and stylish, love it.

Unknown said...

Woww such a stylish furniture collection loved it.can you suggest me for bedroom furniture too as I am Interior Designer.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...